A battle that is difficult to fight alone.. Please talk to someone..

I was once like this.. Fighting alone..
I didn't want others to see me struggling..
I was too self conscious..
I cared too much of what others think and how they see of me..
I cannot fail in front of others..
I have to look good.. put up happy face.. trying my best to be strong..

I always put others on top of myself.. I'll go extra mile to do things for others.. Please others..
Make them happy but not doing much for myself..
Never know how to say no.. Always give in..
Whatever happened behind the door.. Nobody knows.. (only myself)

This is getting super tiring..Over the recent years, I started to see how badly this has effected me..
I am a human after all.. I am with emotions.. I can and will break down if I don't do anything about my struggles..

I won't burst or break down in front of others.. only happened whenever I am alone.. I tend to burst into tears badly behind the door.. or run it off (I realised this is just temporary solution but I tend to do that anyway)

I didn't know what to do.. I don't know what's next.. I was overshadowed by disappointment, sadness.. hate.. fear.. blaming myself.. blaming others..and the list goes on.



I have been trying to change, Starting to open up myself  to my family members and friends.. I even burst into tears in front of them..and sometimes tears will rolled down my cheeks even just chatting with them over WhatsApp..

I felt better after doing so.. I felt better after letting go..
Putting my ego and pride aside.. lifted the heavy burden that I have been carrying and get everything off my chest..It helps.. Really..

I finally learnt and accepted that it's ok to ask for help.. You are not weak..
Try your best not to give up..
It's not easy to fight the battle alone.. Really..
Try your best to talk to someone when you can..

If someone do talk to you, try not to push them away..
Listen to them, that's how you can help them..
Do not make fun of their struggle, don't laugh at them, don't call them pussy or think they are attention seeker..you will never know what kind of battle that they are fighting against deep down inside..

It doesn't take much or kill to be nice and spread love around.. A little kindness and love goes a long way.. You don't only help yourself but you will bring impact to others..

While some are still continue fighting, there are many that has given up cause they got too tired of fighting (even successful ones, that inspired all of us in so many ways..)  #GoneTooSoon #TheStruggleIsReal #LongTermBattle #KeepFighting










Comments

Popular Posts