Little Girl

Earlier today at the temple,
While I was offering my prayers with my eyes closed, half way...I got interrupted..
Opened my eyes.. (Didn't managed to snap any picture cause I was too distracted looking at this cute little stray puppy that was beside me trying to get my attention.. :))

I straight away thought of you Nikka.. :)
Had flashed back on the first day we met..
The trip to SS2 mall's adoption drive was to adopt another little fella.. let's name him "Whitey" cause he's white little active fella..

And you were chosen.. I laid my eyes on the little cutie pie with the saddest looking eyes hanging by the side of the cage while others were so active trying to escape..

It was kinda my dream came true of finally having a dog.. 
You were so scared and afraid, not familiar with your new surrounding and the human you are with..
You were sick (coughing badly)..

Didn't take that long to get you familiarised with your surrounding and not to be afraid anymore..
Almost everyday at work, I looked forward for lunch time knowing that I can make a short trip back home to check on you and cause you were alone.. and of course everyday after work, I look forward to get home to spend time with you..

It was fun having you around.. Not easy to look after you.. Getting you to eat your medicine was challenging and not to forget that you were constantly on "prison break" attempt trying to escape and yes you were super clingy (I am sure u are still clingy now :)) ..

Truly an experience.. and yes.. having a dog is another commitment on it's own.. you need to have time.. I hope you are well girl.. Last I saw you.. you were so round and happy.. I am sure u are too right now.. :) Thank you for being around.. I truly enjoyed my time with you.

Please be good little girl .. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ 













Comments

Popular Posts